• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to use neural filter in a script ?

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.

Is it possible to use neural filters in a script ?

I couldn't find how to use neural filters in a script.

In below link,  some guy seems to use neural filters in a script. but I found no clue about how to do this.

(link : https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-changing-neural-filter-by-script-not-worki... )

any idea about this?

thank you.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can with ScriptListener plugin from: Downloadable plug-ins & content | Photoshop

Unfortunately then to use logged code you must change :: variable chunks to _ character.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This video helped me.
As said, the "::" must be replaced with "__". This can be done quickly and easily by searching for "idspl::" and replacing it with "idspl__".

The script ran for me 400 times without any problems. But suddenly it does not execute the step "neural filter" anymore and skips it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines