• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to add geometry corrections as a non-destructive layer in photoshop?

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on architectural vingettes and I typically start with an image that I can correct using camera raw. However after tweaking with added model element sometimes the perspective needs furhtur corrections after adding tons of layers and components. 

I don't know how to re-do the correction adjustments without merging all the layers which i don't want to do. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@eadkins not sure I fully understand your question, but you can work non-destructively with Smart Objects

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/create-smart-objects.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could put all the layers into a single smart object and apply perspective correction to that. To edit individual layers again, just double click the smart object.

If you just wanted to tweak your original corrections then ensure you open from camera raw as a smart object, in which case double clicking that smart object takes you back to camera raw.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines