• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Is there a way to add 'save to CC libraries' to an action?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm trying to create an action which makes an edit and then saves the image. I'd like to save the asset into my Library, but the action doesn't record that step. I can record opening the Library panel through 'Insert Menu Item', but can't get it to save there. Is there a way to do this?  I'm working in PS 2023 in Windows. Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware it's not possible with an action (because the action doesn't record all steps that are taken in photoshop, only those affected by menus - to make it short.)
But without having tried it, I guess it could be possible with a script. So if you know some javascript, maybe you could try.
Here are the help files!
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/scripting.html

https://github.com/Adobe-CEP/CEP-Resources/blob/master/Documentation/Product%20specific%20Documentat...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will look into that, thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines