• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to go back to Photoshop cc 2019?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I just bought the subscription plan for the photoshop/lightroom plan, it felt good, before i used to use the cracked cs6 and cc versions, but it had some bugs and interfiered with my experience. I use PS for digital drawing. With the legal version now it feels great and i dont have to worry about things because i just know it works like its supposed to, however, it demands a lot of resources from my laptop, i have the minimum requirements and sometimes it shows and slows the workflow. The way im making it work is closing everything, set the ram usage to 80-90%, use few layers, reduce history cache, u name it. Was wondering if anyone has gone through this and requested it on the support  to see if its possible to downgrade the version all the way to CC 2019 where I have the recommended requirements and should run and do my tasks normally. Because i bought it recently the older version i have available to install is 22.00. Thanks for your attention

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

before i used to use the cracked cs6 and cc versions

Why would you confess to something like that? 

You can try 

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

or try to contact customer support and ask for a direct download, which you might be provided with. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines