Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Is there a way to set auto layout in Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set auto layout in Photoshop?

I will give an example: I would like to add another line of text, and I would like the yellow button to move accordingly downwards (see the picture below). So that I don't have to manually adjust the spacing between elements if one of them is moved.

Such a feature is presented in Figma, but I don't really know about Photoshop.

Снимок экрана (178).png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems to be a feature ultimately type-related and would therefore seem like a better fit for Indesign. 

In Photohop it might be possible to create a Script that evaluates the type layer and then moves another Layer accordingly but that would not provide »live«-editing. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Попробуйте Adobe XD - он больше заточен под такие вещи  (это прямой конкурент Фигмы). Фотошоп - это в первую очередь редактор графики.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines