• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is This a Joke?

Engaged ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, Adobe released Version 4.0 of Photoshop for iPad. It's been almost 6 months since any new functionality has been released. So, 4.0 (not a dot release) is Bug fixes only. Tiny companies like Procreate and Lumafusion with one fifth the workforce release major new functionality in the short term. How hard is it to port Shapes from Adobe Illustrator mobile? How hard is it to port Guides & Grids, Liquify and Swatches from Adobe Fresco Mobile? How hard is it to port Select Sky from Lightroom Mobile? Something is very wrong...

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it as a statement that internally Adobe doesn't care about PS on ipads. It's probably a very small team working on it because I cant believe they can be so incompetent. Honestly, I feel fooled.

Can you imagine any other company jumping from version 3.x to 4.0 only by fixing some bugs? They would have sooo many people using this app if they added BASIC functions from desktop. It's been what, 3 years already since they released "full photoshop for ipad" and they still didn't manage to add LIQUIFY and SHAPES? Not to mention things like smart objects, actions, puppet warp... Ehhh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sooo many people using this app if they added BASIC functions

Let's not forget about fonts!  My first, and last, use of iPad version was opening a document with a special font.

There's no facility to "install" fonts used in the document...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couldn't agree more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines