I'm a user of Photoshop 22.5.1 on MAC OS Big Sur 11.6 on an intel 2020 MB Pro 16"
Photoshop runs fine for me except for one instance:
Having Photoshop open when my macbook goes to sleep seems to prevent it from closing properly when I wake it up again. For example:
- I turn on my Macbook at 9am, I work on photoshop till 13:00 with no issues, I can close it, relaunch it, it works fine.
- I go to have lunch leaving Photoshop open, my Macbook goes to sleep.
- I come back, photoshop is open and working fine.
- At one point I close Photoshop (cmnd+Q) and it doesn't fully close, the dot that indicates it's still running shows up on the taskbar, but clicking on it again won't do anything.
- I have to force quit app for the dot to go away, but then if I try to relaunch it the icon just jumps as if it was trying to launch the app but nothing will happen. I can force quit again, but to be able to launch photoshop I have to fully restart my Mac.
I tried reinstalling Photoshop (which btw would give me the ADOBE CR DAEMON is working error if I tried to it while PS was force quitted but frozen), and it didn't solve the issue.
Would appreciate a solution, last 2-3 PS updates didn't help at all.