• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue using Wacom tablet in Photoshop on Windows - smoothing tool gap!! HELP

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i have a big issue with photoshop, my smoothing tool (for perfect brush lines) is not working properly anymore....it makes holes in it, sort of gap when i make a line every "second" ,if i can ay so, there is a gap that appears making the line not continuous....works perfectly on other ap...reseted preferences, reinstalled old version...checked wacom, bought a new stylus to try it out....fu*** bug is still there...does an of you had a similar problem?? if i use the mouse it's working, i guess it is linked with the brush sensitivity control.... brush tool + pen sensitivy control = bad smoothing tool

thanks 

sorry for my english

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop while using your Wacom tablet. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Have you tried setting up the Wacom tablet using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html

If not, please try that & let us know if it helps. Sometimes, re-installing the Wacom drivers after uninstalling them manually also helps.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i solved it, all issues...oh my god with a simple .txt in the roaming adobe setting files...

So here you go 

1. Create new text document

2. Write: UseSystemStylus 0

3. Save as: PSUserConfig.txt

4. Go to: C:\Users\YOUR-USER\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 20xx\Adobe Photoshop CC 20xx Settings 4.5 If you can't find the AppData folder, Enable hidden items in the explorer

5. Still having issues, you can now disable windows ink This is different for intuos and Cintiq Intuos is under mapping Cintiq is under calibrate

6. Get rid of additional bloat: Go to Pen Settings for Windows and turn off anything with Windows Ink

thanks to the youtube use that uploaded this...this fix everything!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines