• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with changing visibility of different layers

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else have this issue? Whenever I try to change the visibility of two layers separately, sometimes both layers are affected. Currently using a Huion Kamvas 16 on Windows 10, but I recall having the same issue on the Cintiqs on the Macs in my college.

Thanks

. Anyone have a workaround to this?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this also happen when working slower? I have the impression, that the input device could lag.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue doesn't seem to happen if I am clicking slowly, if that is what you're asking. It does seem inconsistent with how fast you have to press in order for the issue to occur, but generally it happens if I click around this speed or faster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I strongly suspect hardware and software lagging. I do not work at this speed, because the mouse probably does not allow for it.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, would there be a fix or workaround for this besides clicking slower?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines