• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with hyper link deleting double letter

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've added two hyperlinks in my photoshop pdf file, and everything is working except both links are supposed to have a double letter "ll" but for some reason once I export the file, the hyperlinks delete the extra letter making my links fail. I've triple checked that the links are spelled correctly in the slice options box, I just can't figure out why the exported file is changing the link addresses. I'm using Photoshop CC 20.0.7. Please help, thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 7.24.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-06 at 7.24.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-06 at 7.24.58 PM.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ellice25992330cru4, I'm sorry to see you don't have any replies yet. Have you been able to get your URL to resolve? If not, what are the PDF export settings you used? Sometimes, PDF export can inadvertently merge two adjacent characters when they are part of a rasterized graphic. It may be better to export to PDF first and then use Acrobat to embed the correct link before distribution.

Also, I noticed there is a possible typo in the last bullet point under the “experience” heading. “Produced a series of the graphics for the Virtual Career Fair…”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines