• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with text not printing clearly in Photoshop but fine in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, when I print text on photoshop it's not printing clearly and there seems to some noise around the letters - see photo attached.

It's not an image, I'm typing the text through the type tool, it's not been rasterized. I've checked the anti-aliasing and it's on smooth/sharp and I've tried reducing the noise by changing the setting to 'Preserve Details 2.0' but nothing makes any difference. It looks fine on the screen but prints with the fuzziness around the letters but for some reason when I type the same text on the same file in Illustrator it prints fine?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file format and settings/options are you using to save the file? What app are you printing from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on Windows and I've tried printing straight from the psd and as a jpeg but still comes out the same. I've also tried changing the format from RGB/8 to CMYK/8 but still no change.

I've also tried opening a brand new A4 document with standard setting (300dpi / CMYK 8 bit / Coated FOGRA39) and typing the text but still the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines