• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ISSUE WITH THE PHOTOSHOP 23.3.2

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Adobe team, after I updated to the current Photoshop version, I'm facing a lot of issues: 1. There is a BIG lag when I use the brushtool. I've checked my scratch discs and even extended it to both drives. I have more than 1500Gb space allocated to the scratch discs currently. 2. Selection tool is jerky. 3. When I use TEXT tool, again there is a huge delay. Basically, overall the software is not functioning smoothly at all. I just uninstalled Photoshop and reinstalled it again and it stll has the same problems. I would like to flag off that After Effects and Indesign (the other Adob Suite softwares I use are working fine. The issue is purely wth the latest photoshop. Is there anyway I can go back and install an earlier version?

Need URGENT help.

Thank You

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

You can install a previous version of photohsop by following the help guide here: Install previous versions of your Creative Cloud apps (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rituparnas94807249, sorry you are seeing this.

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines