Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with transform/resize tool / bounding box

Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I've been having this issue with the transform tool when clicking on an object with intent to resize it (the bounding box shows, as I prefer that) but often the bounding box won't show on a clicked image, or the image will show the bounding box but the ability to resize by dragging the corners of the bounding box doesn't work, unless I zoom in and out quickly and the then the resizing option comes back.

Often I'll move an image around the file only for the image to move but the empty bounding box to remain where it was previously.

Sometimes the bounding box remains and I can even erase the sides of it with the eraser tool!

Just before I went to move an image, the bounding box was playing up again and this time when I moved the image around my canvas a trail of duplicates followed it all over.

A lot of the time the only way to get the resize/bounding box to "reset" I just need to zoom in and out and it like refreshes or something.

Hopefully you guys can help, this is really slowing my work down 😕 

Runnin Macbook Air M2 / Ventura 13.0.1 / Adobe 2023 24.0.1

Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is a bit confusing what is going on. Can you by any chance capture screen with problem visible and post it here?
I believe also that Help > System Info can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines