Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with color library

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

so i'm using the eye dropper on concept art for an animation. I go to frame 2 of thousands with the grouped library of colors saved. And for whatever reason when i tab from image 1 to 2 the colors appear darker in the background/foreground color picker then what i eye dropped and saved. Theres no effects on these images, their base line drawings. I'm in RGB 8 bit. Does someone have a solution to this problem? I need the colors consistent for the animation. 

thanks,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Thanks,

i searched the forums to find that you've answered this exact question for someone else. Sorry i'm new on here. Assigning the profile worked like a charm

best,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please set the Status Bar to »Document Profile« and post complete screenshots with all pertinent Panels visible. 

What are the two images actual Color Spaces? 

Are there any Adjustment Layers involved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D4D55B42-26E7-4239-9715-BD5BAC48F8CF.jpeg

B78A95EE-0DB3-4285-B609-0A31853D4FFE.jpeg

0AA103DF-9444-43DE-AD70-597E5E89195A.jpeg

DC88CD50-6070-4201-835D-46E9DB75B086.jpeg

B111DAE7-301A-4D2C-AF47-A89C12205C40.jpeg

 photos of color spaces, no adjustment layers involved. These are very very basic layers. "pen and ink drawing" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future please post screenshots, not photographs. 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Your »screenshots« do not clarify what the two images’ Color Spaces are or whether they are identical. (»Color Space« is not equal to »Color Mode«.)

I asked you to set the Status Bar to »Document Profile« so please post meaningful screenshots that also show the Canvas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

i searched the forums to find that you've answered this exact question for someone else. Sorry i'm new on here. Assigning the profile worked like a charm

best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines