• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

It's not broke!

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So why does PS change with the wind? All I do now is loose money and time trying to find how to work the so called great updates. Plus I have to wait 45 minutes to talk with a person at Adobe. Anbout had all I can take............IF IT AIN'T BROKE LEAVE IT ALONE............GOODNESS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

If you really are interested in the why...Save a Copy was driven by changes in the Mac Operating System, although the changes are applied to both Mac and Windows versions to keep them aligned.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree!  Why change the save as function to a 2 step situation- insane helpful updates are not helpful ande making me crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you really are interested in the why...Save a Copy was driven by changes in the Mac Operating System, although the changes are applied to both Mac and Windows versions to keep them aligned.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines