• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Its so hard

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone I'm new to this, Its hard learning photoshop, I then ask so many people if they can help me and they say no, I tried the classes and I'm still not getting it, How do you really learn howto do it? I have never drawn before.can you please give advice to how?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry, it's that way for everyone. I feel like I was the last illustrator in the Industrialized World to finally go digital, and I remember how daunting it was. I learned on my own, no classes, by reading every tutorial that had the word "Dummies" in it. That was 15 or 16 years ago. It's a steep learning curve but so worth it in the end. Just concentrate on what you need for your daily use, whether it's for work or pleasure, and practice. You learn it by doing it. Don't worry if there are aspects of it that are a mystery to you. I don't think any one person can even live long enough to discover all that Photoshop can do. And any time you have questions, we are here to answer them.

-edit typo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it is very easy just stay focused and check the following free course to learn more about it...regards

https://youtu.be/IyR_uYsRdPs

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines