• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

jagged line - pen tool and text tool photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

below is example of a logo I designed in photoshop using the pen tool (shape, not path). the lines are jagged when i use the pen tool and text tool. i work on a mac and often when i load into a photoshop file its shows the rainbow loading symbol. FYI  i have a good quality graphics card and ive already tried turning off 'use graphics processor' & 'Use OpenCL' in photoshop preferences. and i APPRECIATE ANY help or coments as i urgentely need to fix this matter!

Screen Shot 2022-04-24 at 5.46.02 pm.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the PSD you're having trouble with? There's not enough information in your screenshots to help troubleshoot. Use CC files or dropbox to share a link to download the PSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I can, does this work?

https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:AP:e5134e62-faab-4399-98b9-03941f93fb9e?view=difile

also in my screenshot i didnt capture it but its zommed in at 9.62%

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requested access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Smed Creative. The graphic in the PSD you shared is already rasterized. My guess is it was rasterized at a lower resolution and blown up a bit to get the result you have. To void this, leave your layer as a vector shape layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines