Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPEG to PDF issues

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20211114_010943.jpg

 Hi can someone please help! I make digital papers and printables I PS. I use old images, clean them up, resize etc and then create printable papers or put a few on a page to be printed. I save each page as a jpeg and when done I create a PDF with all the pages. However, this last set that I'm working on, the last 10 pages won't save to PDF and I get the error shown on the pic(sorry if its the wrong way up I couldn't change it). I dont think I've changed any settings although I have changed the workspace itself.  All the jpegs are showing as 8bit RGB. I have no idea what's going on and my work is at a standstill until I can resolve this. Any and all insight is very much appreciated.  TIA

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the actual size in PIXELS of the pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes as its need to same size and use adobe acrobat dc for making pdf it will be easy....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultp9liydufuzgj ,

Agree with @lambiloon .

If you have the jpeg files already, it is very easy to combine them into a single multi-page PDF in Acrobat.

Here's a step-by-step how-to https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/how-to/merge-combine-pdf-files-online.html

Let us know how you go

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines