Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcuts not working with arabic or urdu keyboard

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 languages installed in my pc ENGLISH-ARABIC & URDU
while using english all keyboard shortcuts works fine but when i change the keyboard to arabic or urdu or any other language keyboard shortcuts such as ctrl+A, ctrl+C, ctrl+V and other common shortcuts stops working in photoshop cc...whereas they works fine with illustrator cc....whereas these shortcuts were working fine somedays ago...m not sure what went wrong and they stops working now ...plz help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case someone is still looking for a solution. 

I'm using windows 10, I have 2 languages (English-US and Arabic), everything was cool, then it suddenly stopped working.

After trying multiple stuff, I figured out that keyboard shortcuts with the arabic language selected will only work if I had the "Windows Display Language" set to English (United States). The reason it stopped was because I had changed it to English (UK), because I use want the date format DD/MM/YYYY (THE RIGHT WAY, Obviously). 

I don't know why. But it works this way.

Tip: If you want to set display language to US and keep the regional format as UK without having 2 english keyboards, then just add it through the control panel (the old thing), not through "setting".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maaaan, thanks a lot!!!

Just solved a huge headache 🙂

I will share this solution and remember you every time while making دعاء 

بارك الله بيك ياخي

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines