Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keyboard shortcuts stop working when hit tab

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gear: Cintiq Pro 24, Intuos Pro S

Bug: Open photoshop, create doc, couple brush strokes is ok. Then hit TAB - and you can't draw anymore on canvas and none of shortcuts is working. You need to alt+tab to another application and return back to make it working fine again. Every time after update to v23. Really??? 

Wish I was able to return to CS6...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Yes, I already found out that is happens when I use Coolorus wheel...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to reproduce on my Suface or my MacBook and I haven't seen any other reports like this.

Do you have any third party panels, plug-ins or drivers installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I already found out that is happens when I use Coolorus wheel...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coolorus will have to update their panel so it doesn't steal focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! As I expected it's not really was Coolorus problem... As they team says "sadly It’s a know bug on Adobe side which they do not plan to fix"... So Its still = Wish I was able to return to CS6... Coolorus is one of the plugins which work flawlessly inside Ps in all of the versions...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Coolorus is a panel that works on CEP, a technology that is being replaced by UXP.

UXP does not have all the features necessary for Coolorus, according to its creator.

But CEP being retired technology, if there is a problem in there, that's maybe why Adobe will not fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Yes may be it is. I'm just curious in is that so necessary to change technology for creating layers and draw with the brush..?  (rhetorical)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Unlike older CEP (Common Extensibility Platform) plugins, UXP plugins run within the same process as the host application, with their UI in its own non-blocking thread."

the older CEP method had limitations in speed, and possible functions, its language was outdated, so the UXP panels are trying to change that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines