Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kyle brushes download

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to try the New Kyle brushesnow part of CC

However the download link in PS 2018 sends me to my CC profile page.

I see the right page a fraction of a second.

Anyone knows a other way to reach the brushset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hi,

We now have things in place so the menu command should work from non-US regions. The landing page with still be in English for now, but we will get localized pages in place as well.

The issue with the Edge browser still stands for now sorry if that is your default browser. You will land on the expected page from Photoshop, but downloading the brush files we still not work.

Sorry for the earlier trouble.

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get Kyle Webster brushes as well, but I'm taken to the attached dialog box, trying to get me to sign in to Photoshop Elements 2020, despite my being a paid up Creative Cloud and Photoshop subscriber.  I just reported Kyle Webster's video on YouTube where he talks about getting his brushes as fraudulent.  I suggest you all do the same.  I really do think Adobe is a fraudulent company.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide the YouTube link please 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get Kyle Webster brushes as well, but I'm taken to the attached dialog box, trying to get me to sign in to Photoshop Elements 2020, despite my being a paid up Creative Cloud and Photoshop subscriber.  I just reported Kyle Webster's video on YouTube where he talks about getting his brushes as fraudulent.  I suggest you all do the same.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not Kyles Brushes though they are Keith Haring brushes.  Still doesn't solve the Kyles Brushes loop problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I also still get looped back and back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to download the brushes! The first few times I entered my region when prompted and found myself looped back to the 'sign in to download' even though I was already signed in.  I'm in the UK + using Chrome btw. 

I tried it again and found that if I didn't try to set my region but instead closed the mini-window (usual tiny X in the top right corner) the Adobe site let me in straight away and I was able to download not only the Kyle brushes but a load of others as well.  

Good luck to all of you, and hope this solution works for everyone else who wants these brushes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve (Adobe Employee) & Others who noted that you'd found a way to download Kyle's brushes: that's wonderful. Could you also note HOW you were able to download them? The link you used ... etc.? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines