• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Líneas dobles en trazados

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! necesito ayuda con los trazados, desde que tengo la versión 2020 cada vez que uso la pluma para crear un trazado aparecen líneas dobles, no se como sacarlas para volver a ver un trazado normal.

Tampoco se ven en color turquesa.

Muchas gracias!

------

Hi! I need help with the paths, since I have the 2020 version every time I use the pen to create a path, double lines appear, I don't know how to get them to see a normal path again.

They also do not look turquoise.

Thank you!

Captura.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try updating Photoshop to version 22.5.1 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

If that doesn't help, then you should try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know how it goes.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can reproduce problem. Straight lines are invisible while curved appears with two "paths". Preference reset does not help. Wait for someone else to confirm. It may have something with graphic card and system requirements or it is a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'll wait then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines