• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lag to Complete Freeze

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for three days now I can't use Photoshop for more than 5 minutes at a time before it starts to lag and then completely freezes. I can't even close the program without having to shut down my whole computer. I dont know what to do. Everything is updated. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Hi @Fiddlestix222. I'm sorry to see you don't have any replies yet. Are you still having problems running Photoshop? Did you try resetting your preferences? Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually.

Also, try rolling back to a previous version if you are stable there. If that doesn't work, in Photoshop under Help > System Info, please copy and paste the text in a new reply here, and we'll take a look at your system to see if we can figure out what's happeni

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fiddlestix222. I'm sorry to see you don't have any replies yet. Are you still having problems running Photoshop? Did you try resetting your preferences? Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually.

Also, try rolling back to a previous version if you are stable there. If that doesn't work, in Photoshop under Help > System Info, please copy and paste the text in a new reply here, and we'll take a look at your system to see if we can figure out what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks so much! the previous verson works perfectly fine now. I guess the latest one just doesnt mesh well wiith my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines