• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laggy Pen tool and hand tool

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, a week ago I bought a new working station (Think Station P350// i7 procesor/64GB RAM/RTX3060)  and decided to upgrade Photoshop from CC2020 to 2022. This has been the worst decision. The latest update to 23.2.2. improved the Selective color sliders response but the pen tool is very laggy ( it is one of the tools I use the most) and my workflow speed sufferd a lot. Also the hand tool has about a 1 second lag before it moves. Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Steps:

• Use the following optional extension (see this kb article for info on optional extensions) in PSUserConfig.txt:
    • sprk 200

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I tryed sprk 200 extension but it did not work. I am already using an extension to disable Windows Ink, that one is working. I also wanted to ask if there is a possibility to downgrade back to CC 2020? Thank you for your respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines