• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large files slow to open with Photoshop 23.4.1

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Since the 23.4.1 update, there seems to be a weird issue I never encountered before : I tried to open one of my large files ( 27992 x 19169 pixels in black and white, 900 dpi, 513,89 Mo) and it opens but the wait cursor keeps spinning on top of the image for a minute or so after it opened. You can't draw or do anything on the image during that time. Actually, if you draw a line, nothing happens and then the line appears when the waiting wheel stops spinning, as if the line was stored in the history, waiting for the wheel to stop.
I also have the 21.0.3 version of photoshop and I don't witness that behaviour there. Please fix this bug with the next update. Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jeromea13244388 sorry to hear this. Curious if you would update to 23.3.4 and if the same issue persists?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines