• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest Upgrade multiple images open at different zooms

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the latest upgrade 22.5 I noticed a definite performance boost but now, very annoyingly, when I open multiple images the first one is centred in the workspace but any subsquent images that are opened are zoomed in and shifted way off to the left. This is a great time waster since I am working with multiple images all day long. Normally they would all open the same as the first image...centred and zoomed just right with a bit of a border around it. This is only happening on my external monitor by the way. My Mac OS is most current. And the Match Zoom command doesnt have a short cut as far as I can see so its a slow workaround. Is there a way I can get Photoshop to work how it used to?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't help you fix it, but if you double click on the hand tool it will center your image and fill your screen.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines