Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer Bug in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if it's just mine or if someone else's is like this:
I installed the new recent version of Photoshop and whenever I click on a layer to move it, it goes back to the previous layer. I have to do this countless times to finally be able to move the layer I want. Is there any way anyone can help me with this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aneg51430256, Sorry to hear about the trouble. I'm not entirely sure what is happening on your end but is Auto Select checked in the top toolbar? Try unchecking that to see if it makes any difference. If that's not it, can you share some screenshots or a video of what is happening, along with what OS you are using?

JainLemos_1-1656774638747.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”); speaking of a »recent version« is not exactly meaningful:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What does »whenever I click on a layer to move it« describe? Do you select the Layer on the canvas or in the Layers Panel? 

What are the Move Tool’s settings in the Options Bar? 

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines