• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer mask goes underneath my other layer mask, which I want it on.

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the confusing title. 

Baiscally, for an assignment I have to make a book front cover but the two masks I have- Lollipop and Lips, the lollipop won't go onto the Lips mask, instead it goes underneath it? What can I do to fix this? 

Kind regards,

Aisling.

(IMAGE ATTACHED- 1st Picture is the two masks-lollipop and lips, side by side together.

2nd Pic is when I try and place the lollipop mask onto to the lips but instead it goes underneath it.) 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not showing all of the Layers, so I can't tell for sure, but it looks like your Lolipop Mask group may be underneath the Lips layer (or Lips group, if there is one) in the Layers Pallet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just checked and I think you're right! I've hidden some of the extra copies I've made of the lollipop layer. I just clicked and dragged the Lolipop group to where my lips mask group was and both of them were together/merged in the same image! 

Thank you for your help 🙂

Kind regards,

Aisling. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines