• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Letter Y not working in photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason the letter Y is not working when I'm typing words on a photoshop project. 
it works fine on any other software or as I'm typing here and now but for some reason I can't use the letter Y in photoshop??? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll help you figure this out. What version of Photoshop & the operating system are you working on?

If you're on Windows, you can use the On-screen keyboard (search in the Window button) to check if the input is getting registered when you type Y in Photoshop & use the On-screen keyboard to type if needed.

Have you tried changing the Font? As a test, reset the Type Tool from the Tool menubar.

Reset Rotate Tool PS.png

Let me know if this helps. Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines