• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries Panel is BLANK

Participant ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Libraries Panel is blank! Tried in Photoshop 2021 (which only opens files on my 2018 maxed out MBP if I disable ext. graphics, which is ridiculous), and 2020, and 2019, also Premiere Pro. All blank. No error message or anything just solid grey (or blank in Premiere). WTF? I can see the stuff in my Library in CC, but the panel isn't working in Photoshop!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am noticing Libraries is not working across many of my CC apps including After Effects and Photoshop. I hope they can fix it. I tried rolling back from Photoshop 22 to 21.2.4 but it doesn't make a difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Library came back, seemingly spontaneously, last night. So I suspect it's a problem on their end, and that it's a waste of time to mess with it from our end. As a workaround, I was able to access my Library files and open them from the CC app, and open them into a new tab, then drag them to where I needed them. Horribly inconvenient, though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a constant battle with Libraries. Still doesnt consistently work after resetting PS preferences. Really wish I could use libraries and smart objects to their potential! 

Any workarounds found, Adobe? 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 8.41.39 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines