• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries panel not showing thumbnails

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library panel does not show thumnbails for the new1.jpg assets that i have added as it used to. As seen on the image, the older assets have thumnail but the ones that i have added is usable , however doesnt show the thumbnail for that asset. Need help to fix this!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library panel does not show thumnbails for the new assets that i have added as it used to. As seen on the image, the older assets have thumnail but the ones that i have added is usable , however doesnt show the thumbnail for that asset. Need help to fix this!

1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having this issue? What OS are you using? I've installed CC on a different WIndows machine and it's working fine. I still need to install/reinstall on this one but waiting on IT for that  as I don't have admin access on the work laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what changed, but the CC Library thumbnails returned last week for new assets that I added. I then opened each asset I'd previously added that had no thumbnail, resaved and the thumbnail returned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Did work for me, unfortunately so it's still a live issue, @Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*didn't. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm afraid this issue is not managed by the Photoshop team, but the Creative Cloud team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks. Will try posting over there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - fresh install on Windows 11 across all CC apps. The thumbnail is there if you right click and "Get info" but not in the panel. Only happens with vectors - colours are fine.

Older assets are displayed as normal, just not new ones or any that I edit.

Definitely need help to fix - it makes Libraries almost unusable for vectors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue, though it's not limited to vector assets. PSDs added to the library panel also don't show a thumbnail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated the photoshop to latest and still its not fixed Daily users having hard time with this bug.

buddhirajn50554470_0-1649955371676.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines