• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries will not change view to edit for newly invited users.

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a collobrative team that works in Libraries.  Two months ago we set up a Library and invited fellow Adobe CC users to join the group.  All users are able to view & edit with no problems.  This week we had two new employees try to accept the link and become part of the group.  The link works fine, they accept the invite, but no matter what we do (and even though they *are* set to edit) they are stuck in 'view only mode'....We are all using the same verison of Photoshop 21.2.1.  We have tried to set up different libraries as a test, and the old users can connect and use it just fine.  The new users are still not able to edit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Allison5C83 did you ever get a resolution out of this? I am having the same issue. And my team and I are using latest Adobe CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines