• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

libraries

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I rearranged my Libraries nicely on one station but when I go to another station the same Creative Cloud account seems stuck on the old arrangement. I'm hoping there's a really easy setting or something I'm overlooking here and not some incompatibiity issues with the second station being an older machine (High Sierra 10.13.6),  Thanks for any ideas! ~Scotty

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by re-arranged? The actual physical layout and folder order are stored locally, not server-side. Only actual file operations will be synced. If that's what you mean, you may need to log on to the CC web site and clean out things to force a re-sync after doing the necessary back-ups, of course.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, thanks! By rearranging I mean I altered the format of my Libraries folder hierarchy to make it a little more streamlined, and I was under the impression that the changes would propogtate to any station linked to the same Creative Cloud account. The thing is, it seems all of the other computers I use for Adobe, they all still showing exactly the same previous Library arrangement as if that had indeed been synced server-side (I know I didn't go in and set each one up individually and locally like that). Same thing with the Creative Cloud sync folders on each... all those older machines show the same content therein like they are supposde to, but the new computer I am trying to have "be the leader" now, it's sync folder will not connect with the others even though it's signed into the same Creative Cloud account. Hope that makes some bit of sense. Tbanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines