Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Photoshop image display not working properly after update

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  My LR and PS seemed to be encountering two problems:

1. After the processed some adjustments in LR and click "edit in Photoshop", the image opened in Photoshp is not displaying properly as it is in Lightroom.  This is especially for the low light areas that appear heavily grained and extremely patchy.  I understand that this might be the case for low light situation but the image is quite different from what I'm seeing in LR.  This hasn't happened before.  

2. I also tried to use load files into stack in PS and then process using the lighten mode.  It appears all fine until I ask PS to merge layers or merge visible.  The merged image appears wonky, patchy and as if there's a screen in front of it.  It's totally different before and after the merge layer command.  I tried to use an alternative method of stamp visible.  The result is the same.

I'm qutie baffled by the problems.  I'm using the sRGB2.1 profile and hasn't changed this.

I have attached the above video to capture the problems.  

Please let me know how to solve these two issues as they're extremely frustrating.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ris2jln4x4b90j0/IMG_1335.mov?dl=0 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @michellek_shel

It seems the video you've posted has been deleted. Would you be able to share this video again?

Can you provide more details as to which versions of Photoshop and Lightroom you're using?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines