• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 11 Update Issues - Unable to edit in Photoshop 2022 on macOS

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just ran updates to PS and LR. I am now using PS 2022. How do I remove  PS 2021 from LR external editor and add the 2022 version? I use Mac. Thanking all for their input

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind telling us the macOS version you're working on? You can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

If the issue persists, please try re-installing both Photoshop & Lightroom Classic to check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Здравствуйте, пожалуйста, напишите, как вам удалось решить проблему. У меня та же проблема, и я попытался сбросить и переустановить Lightroom и Photoshop, но ничего не помогло

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines