• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom (cloudbased) does not transfer the edit along with the photo to photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (cloudbased) does not transfer the edit along with the photo to photoshop when pressed "edit in photoshop"

Hi guys I have this problem since I updated both the photoshop to 2022 and the lightroom , was already on the adobe support chat with remote session and all and the "expert" just wasted hours of my life and nerves, please someone help if you found a solution to this , its probably just a stupid setting somewhere.

P.s. Adobe I am extremely disappointed I though this meant to be a platform for professionals but so far non of your stuff worked , till now premiere pro was crushing every minute and now photoshop and lightroom joins in , today I have lost my work 3x over because photoshop just randomly crashed loosing my work despite the "auto save" so big thumbs down from me.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try launching Phootshop first and then launch Lightroom and then let us know if images are getting transferred to Photoshop when you choose to Edit in Photoshop?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil, 

I have the same trouble since today. I updated both (Lr and Ps), cloudbased. 

I open the photo in Lr, but when I try to edit in PS, that it's not possible. 

I closed everything and start all over again, from the cloud deskstop, but the problem wasn't solve. 

Please, could you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply how ever I don't think we understand each Other.

The Issue is - when in Lightroom (CB) you try to press the " edit in photoshop " it does transfare the image but without the applied edit (example the brushed on sharpening and texture) 

when you compare between the two switching between Lr and Ps (image open simultaneously in both)  you can see the difference , this never happened before this latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines