• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Opoening Automatically over Photoshop after Opening Files from Explorer

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, May 24, 2023, I opened my Photoshop as usual.  I selected "Open" and  through my File Explorer I opened five photographs I wanted to edit IN Photoshop.  Well, surprise, surprise, the Lightroom editing screen popped up on top of the Photoshop screen automatically.  How do I make this stop, please!  If I want to edit in Lightroonm I'll bring that up, or use the "Filter - Camera Raw" in Photoshop.  These bugs just show up out of nowhere.  Aren't things tested thoroughtly after updates and changes?  

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Additional information for the above post - I cannot even open one Photoshop file to edit in Photoshop without Lightroom coming up.  My work production has stopped.  I cannot proceed with my work until this is fixed.  Unbelievable.  And we payt for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines