• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom/PS does not recognize Color Profiles....

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning!

I am losing my mind quickly with this problem. I made a color profile in ACR, saved it, and it works great.

My issue being is that I shoot on two bodies; R5 & R6. The previous profiles I have made work flawlessly on both cameras, the profiles that we have purchased work perfectly with both cameras. But with the one I just created and MANY test profiles for a sanity check, it will only work with the R5 file, even though both camera's are CR3. I am on MACOSX (updated) and fully updated LRC, PS, & ACR Any help would be greatly appreciated as my sanity is on the line. Thank you in advance!

-Josh

Profile is attached below, thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Can you try creating another profile with photos from R6 and see if that works? You can also share sample files so that we can try them on our end. As the cameras are different, there are chances that the profile you've created is not recognized by the CR3 files taken with R6.

Will wait to hear from you soon. 

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So DCP camera profiles are camera model specific. You will need to build a profile for each (R5 & R6).

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines