Copied

qwerty

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom tells me I need to update Camera Raw to 14.4.1 but Creative Cloud says I'm up to date at 14.4.

Is there a fix for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known bug, fix in the works, see:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/lightroom-and-photoshop-want-new-version-where...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update PHOTOSHOP.  ACR is a plugin for Photoshop.

Updating Photoshop will get ACR on parity with the CR version embedded in Lightroom Apps.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

My versions all match yours except my Lightrom 5.4.  LRC is 11.4.1  PS is 23.4.1  Creative Cloud says all are up to date and I can't run update on them but ACR is 14.4

When I load something from LRC I get a disk error on the dng file.  That appeared after I tried the "check Don't Show Again box and click Load Anyway" fix.

I think I'm stuck between a rock and a hard-headed place.  Can you suggest a way to force another PS update?

Thanks,

Lutz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is there is an ACR 14.4.1 but only for Windows. 

You want to go back to previous versions?
In Adobe Creative Cloud, select PS, click on the three dots and select "Other Versions".

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines