• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lines into a pattern

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodevening, I've a problem, . When a try to move a pattern to Photoshopr from Illustrator, I paste it into Photoshop and I dont know why I see the small lines into the pattern. I tried to turn off the ruler lines and guidelines, but the problem still exists. When the pattern it was into Illustrator I don't see anything. Help me. Thank you.Schermata 2022-09-08 alle 21.19.04.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Illustrator, but I do know there are techiques for exporting illustrator artwork over to Photoshop.

See this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/pattern-module-from-illustrator-to-photoshop/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm a licensed artist and while patterns are not my area, I do know that these lines are a known issue for everyone. Try unchecking the "anti-alias" box when opening the AI file in PS. Also here is a tutorial on this very issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuYgjqajqQ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines