• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link existing Photoshop account from PC to iPad

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sent a link to download Photoshop 16 to my Windows laptop. Can someone tell me if it's possible to access this same subscription on my iPad? I am having trouble linking the two. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ps 16 is an old version.  if you have a current subscription, why aren't you using the current ps?

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect (and to see if that includes ipad apps) and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I dont see "iPad apps" on whats included in my account, so maybe that is why. 

I had purchased a CD of Adobe Photoshop Version 14 (a few years back) for my desktop. I no longer have my desktop. I have a laptop now with no cd slot. I was trying to use Photoshop again. Adobe said they no longer support Version 14, so they sent me a link to download for Version 16. The link worked and now I have it on my Windows laptop. I was trying to get this to work on my iPad but I don't think it will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no desktop version will work on an ipad.  you would need an ios-specific version to install on an ipad.

that win version wouldn't even install on a mac os.  and a mac os version wouldn't install on an ios device like you ipad, either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I figured. Thank you for confirming! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CCROM281816 wrote:

I was sent a link to download Photoshop 16 to my Windows laptop. 

Can you go to Help > System Info and paste the contents here? Also, who sent you the link for Photoshop 2015 (v. 16)?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Adobe customer service sent me a link. (My old Photoshop cd will not work on my newest laptop because it doesn't have a CD player. Adobe said they could provide me with a link instead. They gave me Version 16 instead of 14 because 14 is no longer supported.) I have a feeling this version will not work on the iPad.

Adobe Photoshop Elements Version: 16.0 (20170902.m.113423) x64
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
Version: 10 or greater
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:5 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Additional Plug-ins folder: not set

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CCROM281816 wrote:

Adobe Photoshop Elements Version: 16.0 (20170902.m.113423) x64
Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

I thought you might be using Photoshop Elements and not Photoshop. Photoshop for iPad is included with PS, but not with PSE.

• You can purchase and use a separate unlinked subscription from Apple to Photoshop for iPad
    or
  • you can subscribe to Photoshop. The Photography plan (annual) includes 20GB Cloud storage and includes the iPad version. Files can be shared through the Cloud. 
    Scroll to find the annual plan that is payable at $9.99 monthly.
    https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines