• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Location of sky replacement presets located on my Mac?

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like apply some noise reduction and sharpening to some of the replacement sky presets but I can't find where they are stored on my Mac (Mojave.)  I've looked in Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop 2021/Presets/Skies, but it's empty. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You went pretty close but they are located in a different folder. Unfortunately I do not know the folder structure on a Mac, but in windows you can find all your skies (including default ones) here: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Adobe Photoshop 2021 Settings\Sky_Presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here's the way to find the different skies on Mac :
Macintosh HD > Users > Your name > Library > Preferences > Adobe Photoshop 2021 settings > Sky presets

To access the library, you must check the box "Display the library folder", in the presentation options

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, after updating PS, the program named to PS2022, and i can´t see the path to the sky folder like you all show here. Any ideas for me

regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If you're on Windows just type %appdata% in the file explorer address bar and hit return, that will take you to the Roaming folder, from there you can navigate to the Photoshop settings folder

2021-11-27 11_21_11-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your quick answer, BUT i made a mistake.

I am working an Mac OS X. And i want to find the skyfiles in the folder.

And i want to store my own files manually there

many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines