Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team. O can't logo in to my account from windows. I click log in then browser opens and get this error. I tried to logo in from creative cloud app but it keeps reloading like in this photo. thank you Screenshot 2022-06-05 214904.pngScreenshot 2022-06-05 214527.pngScreenshot 2022-06-05 214500.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try rebooting, if that doesn't work, try another browser. Can you log into your account via Adobe Creative Cloud application? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ahmad22464634799c, are you still having this issue or has it resolved itself?

Please let us know if you are still having this issue and we can see if there is something happening with your account.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines