• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

logo color issues.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed a logo for my business website. but when i upload to the site. It changes the color. Why Is that and what should i do. 

sabir

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Well, the obvious answer would have to be that you are not using color management and on top the server may recompress your image and mess up the colors further. Without soem screenshots and info on what actual color settings you use nobody can be certain of anything, though, so provide soem of that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, the obvious answer would have to be that you are not using color management and on top the server may recompress your image and mess up the colors further. Without soem screenshots and info on what actual color settings you use nobody can be certain of anything, though, so provide soem of that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I understant that1519903648310.jfif

sabir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost all web browsers use colour management nowadays, this means that they read the embedded image ICC profile and convert that data to the display screen's ICC colourspace.

So an embedded ICC profile is needed in images to facilitate that. 

That’s a setting in Photoshop

Perhaps work in sRGB [save with sRGB embedded] since, IF such an image is viewed without colour management it is the image colour space most likely to provide reasonable accuracy of appearance. 

Check the browser you're using with this test: 

https://cameratico.com/tools/web-browser-color-management-test/

You'll need to be sure that the server isn't stripping the ICC profiles from uploaded images. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines