Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a 2D artist's name

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Here's the thing. A few years ago I found a breathtaking illustration made with Photoshop. I saved it in a folder withe the name of the illustrator on an external hard drive I lost since that time. I did an ugly quick sketch to give - maybe - an idea - of the illustration and find back artist's name (I don't even remember where I found it).

In addition to this wonderful sketch, the illustration was very smooth and classy representing a well dressed guy going out of a Pub (irish style) onto a street like in San Francisco. The main character was wearing a grey costume and there was sort of an Aston Martin parked in the street. There were bullet holes into the wall and Pub's windows as well into a few secondary characters displayed around the opening door, all dead.

The guy was really talented and it could be a good inspiration to learn 2D digital painting so if anyone knows, it would be very nice to share a link or at least his name.

Thx & Have a good one.

- Curiosity is the only key -
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you remember the site you had seen the image? did it have a dark or colorful background, was it a forum, a gallery, a personal site, a community such as deviantart, conceptart.org?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually no, I don't remember where I saw it. I did quickly this one by using some google images. Background was not painted in red but more dark green I think. But the whole illustration was (to my sensibility) great. Colors, brushes, everything. So if anyone, one day or another have an idea who might have painted a digit like this, I'd be grateful to know the artist's name so I can look forward his portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to Google.com and search by image - click the camera icon then drag your image into the site.

It will find exact or similar matches to your source image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I didn't know this possibility. Unfortunately it does associate the research only with pictures and not 2D digital painting. I'll try to redo a quick sketch over the picture so maybe it will find an illustration and maybe the one I'm looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines