• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a name of a Photoshop Tool/Plugin I once used

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I remember using a tool for Photoshoop, where you could add more red, cyan, green, magenta, yellow or blue to an existing image step by step by clicking on appropriate small previews of your image with more blue or red or etc. This tool was in a separate window in PS. You click on a modified preview, it becomes the new default picture in that tool, after that you can again repeart the process by clicking on previews to adjust the color of the picture even more.

Can anyone please point me to it? I can't find it anymore and I don't remember its name.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

It sounds like you're referring to a Photoshop tool named Variations (it used to be found by going to Image > Adjustments > Variations). It's no longer available (it hasn't been for some time). You might try adjustment layers for Hue/Saturation instead. Here's more information on adjusting color, saturation and hue:

Adjust color, saturation, and hue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're referring to a Photoshop tool named Variations (it used to be found by going to Image > Adjustments > Variations). It's no longer available (it hasn't been for some time). You might try adjustment layers for Hue/Saturation instead. Here's more information on adjusting color, saturation and hue:

Adjust color, saturation, and hue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, here is a Feature Request to get it back. please vote and explain why you need it, how it was useful for your, what blocks you in the other solutions.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/p-want-variations-tool-adjustment-returned/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upvoted the feature request. Too bad Adobe removed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines