• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost files I was working on - Please Help!

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had open files I was working on for the past few days. My computer lost power during the night and when it turned back on my Illustrator and Photoshop files we not recovered. My files were not saved physically to my desktop but I do have autosave set up in my adobe preferences. There any way I can recover them? I have searched all over my computer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it won't help you now, and I'm sorry about that, but you may want to consider using an Uninterruptible Power Supply like one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ups&crid=Z1RR3E5HXQI4&sprefix=%2Caps%2C2093&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines