• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost mouse brush size control after update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer control the brush size with the thumbnail control on my Logitech mx master 3 after the recent update. I confirmed that Photoshop was an approved app with Logitech options. Still works fine with PS 2020. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, I found the solution. I also had this same Brush Size issue with the Adobe Photoshop 22.3.1 release. There is an issue with the Graphics Processor Settings in Adobe Photoshop - (Edit/Preferences/Performance). Sometimes it'll not detect the Graphics Processor. It's greyed out and unchecked. The issue is not with the Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse. The issue exists with Photoshop version 22.3.1. Please see the attached screenshots.

The Solution: I've uninstalled the Adobe Photoshop 22.3.1 version and installed the 22.4.2 version. The issue completely resolved and the Brush Size adjustments work very smoothly with the thumbwheel that comes with the Logitech MX Master 3.

Try this and send me your experiences on this. I'm happy to share my experience with you all to release you all from this bottleneck. Good luck. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI... This was a LogiTech issue with the MX 3, a user on their forum found a fix couple on months back, which works on any version of Photoshop, took about 10 months to get there. Since then I dont think anyone has posted the bug again.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/community/posts/360050759554-MX-Master-3-and-Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope if anyone got the solution but I have got it ... let me explain if some one is really looking into it. I haven't checked for Windows as I am not sure there this proble exists but in Mac M1 Pro.

Install Logi Option + Beta latest .. Go to /Library/Application Support/Logitech.localized/LogiOptionsPlus/Plugins/UXP

and double click uxp_ps.ccx. It will open creative cloud app and will ask to install from locally and say yes or what ever and it will install in Plugins. Restart Photoshop and there you go. It will start behaing with Photoshop as it should.

How I got this solution just because I am a very keen explorer od library area and make knowledgeable discoveries myself when I get problems. So you are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Many thanks.....it just did the trick for me, it only took few seconds to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines