• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Photoshop Creative Cloud Data (Please help me!)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Photoshop Photography plan with 20 GB of Creative Cloud space. Recently i reached the limit and went a little over 20 GB. My photoshop projects still saved though, and everything worked out fine, so i forgot about it.

Yesterday i then went and bought a new PC and downloaded photoshop on it. Everything worked out fine except all my work from the last like 30 days was not saved on my Creative Cloud. This is probably because i had no space left to save it on in the first place.

I know it's my fault for not upgrading my Creative Cloud to a larger plan and get more space, but what do i do? I really need my work back and i don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Willads

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have access to the old PC? If so, you can either launch Ps on the old PC and save the cloud files locally as PSD's and copy them to the new machine or delete some of your files in the cloud and let the old PC sync the documents to the cloud. If you do the latter, they will be available for syncing down to the new PC. 

In short, all that work was still saved, it was just saved locally on the old PC. 

Director of Product Management - Adobe Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is the perfect explanation. I just figered this out 2 days ago actually. But thanks so much for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines