Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost right menu on Photoshop 2023 for windows

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me with this issue. My PS menu is gone and I had to select each part from the Window menu but now they all appear om the right side but down in the wrong part of the layout. I can no more apply a certain regulation on a single level (see attached screenshot).

Please help me fix this

Thank you a lot 

Martina25562507f7uw_0-1675778871989.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Hi @Martina25562507f7uw Im not sure what you are referring to - this workspace looks complete.

What specific menu are you missing?

Have you tried using Window/Workspace and selecting a new workspace or resetting an existing one?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Martina25562507f7uw Im not sure what you are referring to - this workspace looks complete.

What specific menu are you missing?

Have you tried using Window/Workspace and selecting a new workspace or resetting an existing one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your help. I finally succeed into fixing it! Don't know why suddenly PS deleted all my workspace before. Have a nice day !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have auto updates running in your Creative Cloud Desktop App preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines